This product will be shipped out within 5 days.
Temtop air quality monitor M10 is an integrative hand-held instrument which can detect the concentration of PM2.5, Formaldehyde, TVOC and AQI in the air. The detector can meet the requirement of testing of these gased on various occasions and display the real-time data of them in time to guarantee your health in the environment.
- Easy to get an overview of the readings of PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC and AQI
- Run up to 4-6 hours on one single charge, suitable to use at home, office, car and outdoor.
- With 3rd generation Temtop particle sensor, the stability, consistency and accuracy has been much improved.
- More accurate electrochemical Sensor, more accurate detection results for formaldehyde molecules in the air.
- Three indicators for battery levels and light alarm.
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 82*82*31 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200mAh
- Battery life: 6 hours
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Measuring range(PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m3
- Resolution(PM2.5): ug/m3
- PM2.5 sensor life: 3 years
- Input current: 0.5-1A
- Sensor: electrochemical sensor
- Measuring range: 0~2mg/m3
- Resolution: 0.01mg/m3
- HCHO sensor life: 3 years
- Measuring range(TVOC): 0~5mg/m3
- Resolution(TVOC): 0.01mg/m3
- TVOC sensor life: 3 years
Have it for Sweet Dream
PM2.5 are 2.5 micrometers in diameter or smaller, and can only be seen with an electron microscope. Fine particles are produced from all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning, and some industrial processes.
Have it for Better Work
HCHO is colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Have it for Good Healthy
TVOC is a grouping of a wide range of organic chemical compounds to simplify reporting when these are present in ambient air or emissions. Many substances, such as natural gas, could be classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Have it for Drive Safely
For each pollutant an AQI value of 100 generally corresponds to an ambient air concentration that equals the level of the short-term national ambient air quality standard for protection of public health. AQI values at or below 100 are generally thought of as satisfactory. When AQI values are above 100, air quality is unhealthy: at first for certain sensitive groups of people, then for everyone as AQI values get higher.
Take out the detector and place it outdoors for more than 6 hours.
Turn on the detector.
- HCHO concentration is displayed after power on. Press Button and PM2.5 concentration will show.
- Press Button again to display TVOC concentration.
- Press Button again to display AQI.
- Press Button to repeat this operation. Double press the Button to repeat this operation automatically at 3 seconds' display interval. Double press the Button again to exit from cyclic display.
View indicator color for corresponding status.
The indicator color indicates air quality after the detector is turned on.
Note: After charging, the device can usually last 4 to 6 hours. Yet due to the design of the device, the battery capacity is limited. For daily household usage, it is suggested to always connect it to the power supply, the inside battery is installed for testing purposes in different locations.
It is suggested to calibrate the detector manually after three month use as follows.
1) Turn on the detector and wait for about ten minutes.
2) Use the pin to poke the hidden button until HCHO icon blinks in the screen.
3) Place the detector outdoors for ventilation for ten minutes.
4) HCHO icon does not blink, indication the calibration finishes.
¡ï Do not place the detector in the environment with formaldehyde(HCHO) concentration above 0.5mg/m3 and PM2.5 above 500mg/m3 for a long time. Otherwise, the sensor may be damaged and cannot run normally.
¡ï Do not use the detector in humid environment so as to ensure the accuracy of detected data.
¡ï Do not cover the air inlet grilles in use.
¡ï Try to avoid using the product in the environment with strong pungent smell or the electrochemical sensor of high accuracy may be damaged.
Sample Image Gallery + Lightbox
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui. Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue.
Sample Paragraph Text
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.